- Jul 26 , 2017 - The grandma that you want to party with!
- Jul 21 , 2017 - GUNS N ROSES 1987
- Apr 28 , 2017 - Rock N Roll & Pot Holes
- Apr 4 , 2017 - NBs banned license plates
- Apr 3 , 2017 - Jays/Pirates pre-season
- Mar 27 , 2017 - My first attempt at cutting hair, courtney was my guinea pig
- Mar 9 , 2017 - Hockey Hair!
- Mar 7 , 2017 - Help me help cut Courtneys hair by donating to the Flowbee fund
- Feb 21 , 2017 - Here's the link for all the fire hydrants
- Feb 20 , 2017 - Rink Fry Tour 2017 -St George
Whats your playoff superstition? The Sea Dogs have a couple
Everybody who has played a sport knows all about superstitions.. The way you taped your stick to where you put your gear on the floor or even a playoff beard. I used to never wash the t-shirt I'd play hockey in...
Sea Dogs goalie Callum Booth taps the goal posts of his net...
Matthew Highmore likes putting his gear on the left side first, his sticks must be lined up a certain way and he must be the last player off the ice after the warm-up.
Patrick Roy had conversations with his goalposts
Eddie “The Eagle” Belfour refused to let anybody except for himself touch any article of his equipment. he was known to threaten those who came near or touched his equipment.
Gretzky had a couple and was probably could be the most superstitious:
He refused to have his hair cut while on the road. The one time he did have it cut, his team lost horribly.
In warm up, Gretzky would purposely miss his first shot on net wide right.
Following warm-ups, Gretzky would drink select beverages in a particular order. A Diet Coke, water, Gatorade and another Diet Coke.
Sidney Crosby’s superstition is not calling his mother on game days. The three times he has done so has resulted in three significant injuries, a dislocated shoulder, broken foot and shattered teeth.
Joe Nieuwendyk: Ate two pieces of toast with peanut butter before every game.
Brendan Shanahan: Wore his junior hockey shoulder pads in Detroit, listened to Madonna pre-game.
Jocelyn Thibault: Would pour water on his head six and a half minutes before a game.