All over Saint John with the Rock Patrol Cruiser!
- Sep 2 , 2017 - Four towns, three BBQ’s, two gigs and a roasted pig
- Sep 1 , 2017 - Quail eggs and sturgeon balls
- Aug 27 , 2017 - Crashing birthdays and baseball
- Aug 26 , 2017 - A pub crawl with art and a moon lit bazaar
- Aug 25 , 2017 - Pigeons and parks
- Aug 20 , 2017 - Highland Dancing Rock Patrol
- Aug 19 , 2017 - I’m On A BoAt
- Aug 18 , 2017 - Auto Shop Chops
- Aug 13 , 2017 - Walkin with runners and Rockin with ball players
- Aug 12 , 2017 - Block Party / Pride Parade
Last day on Rock Patrol, Whomp Whomp.
No matter what moving forward, a small part of me will always want to ask the question during gatherings and events, “are you rocking out and having a good time?”
A little piece of me wishes I wasn’t leaving Rock 88.9.
Ok maybe a big piece, because being on Rock Patrol (aka, patrolling to make sure everyone is rocking out and having a good time) is literally the best summer job I’ve ever had! …and I’ve had a lot of them.
Rock 88.9 will forever be the best rock radio station in all of Atlantic Canada as far as I’m concerned. ;)
Here is a list of my top highlights during my time on rock patrol:
5) The looks on people’s faces when they can’t think of a song with the word ‘rock’ in it during my infamous Rock of the Atlantic Rock 88.9 rock trivia.
4) During our Construction Crew contest I got to bring a group of construction workers free food and swag every week. ;) ow owwww. Lol
3) Feeling the love every time I went to the Brundage Point River Centre weekly market. Oh heck, every farmers market for that matter. Queen Square, Kingston, ect….
2) Getting to try Deep Fried Alligator on a stick and also Quail eggs, which are delicious BTW.
1) Rockin out on stage with the house band at the St. Martins Car Show!